MISSION: To create structures that allow the state party to maximize the productivity of its members.
- Find consistent team members to support the work
- Website manager
- Database manager
- Platform author (temp)
- Collate list of technology
- What is the purpose?
- Who are the users?
- Who is the audience?
- Who needs training?
- Simplify access to party documents and resources
- Databases (speakers, membership, nominations, delegates, etc)
- Forms (platform, press release, green star, endorsements, nominations, etc)
Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 8 p.m.
MISSION: To acquire funds to further GPPA’s goals.
- Build members by developing sustaining donors and connect local greens
- Fundraise by using targeted campaigns
- Organize a GPPA sponsored event beyond the three state meetings
- Develop and implement a phone banking program
Meetings are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 8 p.m.
MISSION: To communicate, educate, and respond in engaging, meaningful communication with Greens, constituents and the media to promote and highlight Green values and candidates to the public.
- Promote GPUS content through group lists and social media.
- Send out press releases as needed (at least two times per month) to communicate GPPA response to issues and events of concern to our members.
- Continue to produce a monthly newsletter to distribute to members and supporters.
- Build up to 10 active Team members by the end of 2019.
- Continue to increase website and media engagement.
- Maintain our daily social media engagement on Twitter and Facebook and set up an Instagram account.
- Develop a media database with information specific to individual media outlets to help with targeting friendly outlets.
- Support other Teams, campaigns, and local affiliates with communication needs.
- Collaborate with locally based rapid response networks to facilitate regional communication, advocacy, and resources.
- Hold three t-shirt fundraisers in 2019.
Meetings are the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 9 p.m.
Green Wave Team
MISSION: To utilize the electoral process to energize & grow county locals using a regional approach across the Commonwealth, and to identify, recruit, & support candidates representing our 4 pillars & 10 key values.
- Formalize state Campus Green chapters at University of Pittsburgh, Penn State, and Temple
- Ask all county locals to formally identify at least 3 non-Green groups in their area to ally with around movement issues (laying groundwork for electoral support)
- Form or re-boot at least 3 county locals (emphasis on counties activated by 2018 campaigns & rural counties w/high turnout)
- Double the number of municipal candidates (we ran 18 in 2017)?
- Create a list of General Assembly races to target in 2020
- Identify a 2020 General Assembly candidate for each county local
- Continue to develop regional coordinators network
Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 8 p.m.