MISSION: To create structures that allow the state party to maximize the productivity of its members.
- Find consistent team members to support the work
- Website manager
- Database manager
- Platform author (temp)
- Collate list of technology
- What is the purpose?
- Who are the users?
- Who is the audience?
- Who needs training?
- Simplify access to party documents and resources
- Databases (speakers, membership, nominations, delegates, etc)
- Forms (platform, press release, green star, endorsements, nominations, etc)
Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at 8 p.m.
MISSION: To acquire funds to further GPPA’s goals.
- Build members by developing sustaining donors and connect local greens
- Fundraise by using targeted campaigns
- Organize a GPPA sponsored event beyond the three state meetings
- Develop and implement a phone banking program
Meetings are the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 8 p.m.
The mission of the Green Party of Pennsylvania (GPPA) Communication Team will be to agitate, educate and organize voters using available media. The GPPA Communication Team will work to increase the name recognition of the Green Party and its electoral candidates.
The GPPA Communication Team will use the monthly GREEN STAR newsletter, regular news releases, internal email lists, Facebook and Twitter, and GREEN STAR Live videos.
- Support GPPA county affiliates, electoral campaigns, and other GPPA Teams;
- Produce and distribute 12 monthly GREEN STAR newsletters;
- Produce and distribute news releases as needed (at least two times per month) to educate voters regarding GPPA’s response to issues and events of concern to the Green Party;
- Increase https://www.gpofpa.org/ website usage;
- Build our presence on social media through daily postings to Facebook and Twitter;
- Maintain a media database with information specific to individual outlets; and
- Create regular GREEN STAR Live videos and build the GPPA YouTube channel.
November 17, 2019
Meetings are the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 9 p.m.
Green Wave Team
MISSION: To utilize the electoral process to energize & grow county locals using a regional approach across the Commonwealth, and to identify, recruit, & support candidates representing our 4 pillars & 10 key values.
- Formalize state Campus Green chapters at University of Pittsburgh, Penn State, and Temple
- Ask all county locals to formally identify at least 3 non-Green groups in their area to ally with around movement issues (laying groundwork for electoral support)
- Form or re-boot at least 3 county locals (emphasis on counties activated by 2018 campaigns & rural counties w/high turnout)
- Double the number of municipal candidates (we ran 18 in 2017)?
- Create a list of General Assembly races to target in 2020
- Identify a 2020 General Assembly candidate for each county local
- Continue to develop regional coordinators network
Meetings are the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 8 p.m.