We must come together to put humane, honest, honorable and intelligent people in elected offices in this crucial election year and to reverse toxic policy decisions that are degrading our health, safety and hope for a peaceful and just future for ourselves, our loved ones and our neighbors.
- Approve any changes to the delegates/alternate delegates that represent the Delaware County Green Party of PA in the governing body of the Green Party of PA.
- Review petitioning instructions, hand out petitions, and identify good places to gather petition signatures for the Green Party of PA’s candidates for Governor, Lt. Governor, and U.S. Senator. By exceeding the minimum number of signatures we will ensure their names are on the ballot for the Nov. 2018 general election.
- Update on actions Delco Greens can take to help fight the installation of the Mariner East 2 pipelines.
- Actions to take to aid the adoption of Ready For 100% clean & renewable energy resolutions in the Delco municipalities of Chester, Havertown, Media, Radnor, & Swarthmore.
- A review of our party’s funds and ideas on future fundraising and membership boosting activities.
- Helping the Green Party grow across PA and have highly electable candidates is partially dependent on strengthening the following 4 GPPA committees/teams whose members can be any PA registered Greens: Communications & Media, Green Wave, Finance/Fundraising and Operations.
Questions and/or Suggestions: Please contact Jocolyn Bowser-Bostick, Delaware County Green Party of PA chair & GPPA Steering Committee at-large delegate 610-662-4502, email@example.com.