The Delaware County Green Party of PA
Next meeting: Wednesday, July 5, 2017
From: 7:00 P.M.---8:45 P.M.
In: Swarthmore Borough Hall, Council Rm. on the 1st floor
Address: 121 Park Avenue, Swarthmore, PA 19081
One block from the Swarthmore Train Station of the SEPTA Media/Elwyn Regional Rail Line that extends over PA Route 320.
- Review progress on open tasks from the previous meeting.
- Next steps to take in aiding the Middletown Coalition for Community Safety and stopping Sunoco’s ME2 pipeline project.
- Aiding the Sierra Club’s Ready for 100% clean energy campaign.
- Which films/documentaries to schedule and where and when for the rest of the year.
- Discuss examples of survey/membership form to use.
- Possible weekend outdoor activity at Ridley Creek State Park, Smedley Park or another park in Delaware County.
- Tabling at Lansdowne Farmers Market Community Day August 26th.
- Discuss funding the purchase of equipment for tabling and printed party literature and merchandise for party promotion and fundraising. Discuss the making of any donations.
Questions and/or Suggestions: Please contact Jocolyn Bowser-Bostick, Delaware County Green Party of PA chair & GPPA Steering Committee at-large delegate 610-662-4502, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org