1. Bring proof of your Green Party voter registration so you can vote to fill the openings for our 4 delegates to the GPPA state delegates committee which helps govern the state party and elects the steering committee. We will also vote to fill the offices of secretary, treasurer, and chair or co-chairs in the Delco Greens.
2. Go over and accept suggestions for the amendment of the bylaws of the Delaware County Green Party.
3. Familiarize ourselves with the set-up and capabilities of a new county party website attached to the GPPA website. Plan what features and content we want it to exhibit and how it will be managed.
4. Discuss and set up at least two methods of fundraising (e.g. taking a voluntary collection at each meeting, putting a donate button on the new website or a specific fundraising event).
5. Go over and possibly select the credit union or bank in which the Delco Greens will have a checking account.
6. Go over a calendar of events taking place in Delaware County (at least for Jan. & Feb.) and people can indicate their ability to attend specific events in order to promote the Delco Greens.